Besides helping your loved ones deal with the physical aspects of their health, Serenity Home Health Care Services is also here to provide them with social services. This is because we recognize that you and your loved ones need our support and guidance to deal with the situation you are in. We help you deal with the financial and emotional aspects of the problems you and your family are facing.
The social services we offer include the following:
- Assisting Clients in Sourcing Funds for Health Services
- Assistance in Acquiring Medical Supplies and Equipment
- Arranging Foster Care for Minors
- Development or Revision of Care Plan
- Assisting the Patient with Hospital Discharge
- Bereavement Support
- Family Counseling or Group Counseling
- Health Crisis Intervention
- Inpatient and Outpatient Care Arrangements
- Education Regarding Alternative Living Arrangements
- Advance Directives
- Parenting Advice
- Rehabilitation Planning
For inquiries, please call us at 614-781-0400 or send us a message online.